Friday 25 February 2011

Off to London for the day

Well no St Petersburg post today I'm afraid, hopefully I'll post tomorrow. Today I'm off to London to see Alex and my sister, Jane, who'll be in London doing some research or going to, or giving a lecture; she's always busy.

I think I'll be spending quite a while in a hospital somewhere as Alex has to have a blood test. She went earlier in the week for one but the doctors say she doesn't have any veins, hence a visit to hospital for them to suck some out!

But I do know that later we will be going to the excellent Wholefoods Market on Kensington High Street. It's absolutely gigantic, filling a lot of what was Barkers Department store, and packed with everything you could want; both healthy and not so healthy. They have brownies to die for, the largest and most tempting array of salads I've ever seen and if you love cheese then rather than a cheese board there's a cheese room!

kensington.jpg  

No comments:

Post a Comment