Tuesday 30 November 2010

Christmas shopping

There's a lot to be said for on line shopping: no queues, no sudden changes in temperature (cold outside and boiling hot inside the shops), no parking hassles, etc, etc. I do admit I'm a great fan. But there are just a few shops out there which can still make the real thing a wonderful experience and I honestly don't think you can beat the experience of arms full of carrier bags, especially when they contain gifts which have been wrapped for you in the shop to produce such wonderful eye candy.
It's tempting when they ask if it's a gift which you want wrapping, to say yes, just so you can experience the joy of unwrapping it.
These were my purchases on Friday and I assure you, it doesn't matter if you spend £5 or £50, they wrap everything with the same attention to detail.


Just so you can experience this, especially if you're rubbish at present wrapping, the shop to go to is Forme in Winchester.

No comments:

Post a Comment