Wednesday 4 August 2010

Summer holidays - Oh bliss

Well here I am having a relaxing afternoon all alone - Dean is working and Alex and John are somewhere - Alton or Guildford I think but I'm not 100% sure as it is Orange Wednesday and John goes back to Leeds tonight after his surprise visit for a few days. Oh young love makes you do reckless things doesn't it! You can't get much more romantic than driving through the night and arriving in Alton at 4 ish in the morning because you suddenly have a couple of days off work. Lots of brownie points John, well done.

Anyway we've been away on holiday and have been back for a week or so and I've been very remiss with my blogging, so I'm going to gradually try to catch up with posting everything I've been up to and some of my photos which I've been annoying everyone with.

So on the 1st Saturday of the College holiday we left for 5 days in South Wales. When I look back on the holiday I don't think of beautiful weather, but we did have some nice days as the pictures of us crossing the Severn Bridge show.



No comments:

Post a Comment