Thursday 17 March 2011

Too busy

I know I promised to complete my St Petersburgh posts soon, but I'm just so busy at work that it will have to wait a little while, well a few weeks probably. But I didn't want to abandon my posting totally as I had just got back into it after a gap over the Christmas holidays.

Anyway last night was spent at college for an open evening helped by 4 extremely helpful and fun students, Becca and Courtney (Foundation Art) and Becky and Ellie (As Textiles), so I decided that to supplement all the lovely student's work which Gayle, Brooke and I had laid out we would play some videos. For me it had to start with some Alexander McQueen catwalk/runway shows. But later on Becca got us all hooked on the work of Holly Fulton who I have seen before, but never looked at in detail. Anyway here's a peek at some of her designs from S/S 2011 and A/W 2011.









and just for Becca the dress she's losing sleep over at the moment.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment